Thermal insulation class
Energy efficiency class
GAASCH-THEISEN Real Estate offers you for sale this charming house in Vianden with a living area of approximately 220 m² on a plot of 2.89.
The village of Vianden is dominated by the sumptuous restored feudal castle, listed as a national heritage and considered one of the most important historical monuments in Europe. In addition to its unique historical heritage, you will enjoy a superb open-air swimming pool, a climbing park with zip line, the only chairlift in the Grand Duchy which offers breathtaking views of the entire region, the proximity of the Our dam and carefully laid out trails for walks, with spectacular panoramic views of the splendid Éislek.
The house, close to all amenities, is ideally located near the basic school, shops, restaurants and public transport (bus stop 20 m).
The house is composed as follows:
- Equiped kitchen with immediate access to the balcony and garden
- 1 living room
- 1 master suite on the top floor with bathroom, dressing room and living room (renovated in 2019)
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 indoor parking space (garage)
- Triple glazing, PVC (2012)
- Oil heating (2010)
- Energy performance class: F
- Thermal insulation class: F
For more information or a visit, please contact us on +352 621 514 725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also consult our website www.gaasch-theisen.lu.